What routines will the sitter be willing to follow?
· During the time of services, what will the sitter be doing?
· How will the sitter handle behavioral concerns?
· What behavioral concerns warrant a call to the Crisis Management Team?
· What will the Crisis Management Team do?
· Will sitter reinforce or implement any daily programs that are currently in place? (Behavior Plans, PECS program, and Dynavox Programs,etc.)
· How will my sitter be chosen?
· Can I choose my own sitter?
· How can I get information on the sitter prior to services?
· Is there anything the sitter will not do?
· What does SCCS mean when they say “special needs?”
· What if i would like more than one of my children seen?
· What age range does SCCS service?
· What locations will the sitters care for the child(ren)?
· Can i contact the sitter during the time my child is being cared for?
· Are all sitters licensed as behavior analyst?
· Does the Crisis Management Team consistent of Licensed Behavior Analyst?